MUDIAM Pages

Wednesday 19 November 2014

I-9 Features and Services-Powered by Several Corporations

I-9 features of trackercorp is said to be; “If you work in HR for a large hiring organization, you may know the frustration of being responsible for your company’s I-9 compliance levels without having the means to control them. If your experience is similar to others, I-9 compliance is like a black hole where ongoing HR effort disappears with little to show for it. At the same time, the risk of audit continues to grow”.  – This is meant to be honor provided by Tracker Corporation.

I-9 features of Law Logix is; “On April 26, 2013, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) created a paperless admission process, eliminating the issuance of a paper card (I-94) that has, until recently, been attached to the foreign passport at time of entry, documenting the individual’s immigration classification, date of entry, and expiration date.  Instead, foreign nationals are now given instructions that will enable them to access the CBP website and print out their Form I-94, if needed for employment or other benefits”. – This is the survey of facts provided by Law Logix.

ICMS’s I-9 Automation is said to be; “Automated system streamlines processes and accurately stores I-9 compliance and E-Verify® forms. An intuitive form guides new hires, ensuring error proof completion”. – This is the ever green tradition presented by ICMS.

We support all those corporations who support I-9 Automation this is OUR simplicity.


For more details talk to us now at info@Mudiaminc.com
7135893630

No comments:

Post a Comment